- Bachelor’s (Physical Science), Faculty of Science of Bizerte, University of Carthage , Tunisia (2006-2010)
- M. Sc. (Physical Chemistry), Faculty of Science of Bizerte, The University of Carthage, Tunisia (2010-2013)
- Ph. D. (Environment Chemistry), ”Faculty of Science of Gabes” University of Gabes (2014-2018)
Projects & Research Interests: Khaoula is working on the synthesis of molecular catalysis for artificial photosynthesis.
- Intern at Laboratory of Electrochemical Engineering and Environment, University of Castilla La Mancha in Spain
- Temporary Assistant Prof. at the Higher Institute of Arts and Crafts and the Faculty of Science of Gabes.