Sadesh Kumar Natarajan Ph.D.Research Officer
- PEM Fuel Cells: Electrocatalysis; MEA design & Optimization; Durability Testing
- Hydrogen: Production, Infrastructure and Education
- Hydrogen Storage: Materials & Testing
- Financial analysis of HRS
- Pathways: Cost, Well-to-Wheels energy use and Emissions
- PHP, MySQL, Office 365 Administration
Sadesh Kumar Natarajan holds a Bachelor & Master of Technology degree in Chemical Engineering from Anna University (India), and a Ph.D. degree, in Energy and Materials from Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières and Institut National de la Recherche Scientifique.
He demonstrated the concept of hydrogen production via alkaline electrolysis of ammonia and has been granted patent on the technology by USPTO.
His research primarily focuses in the areas of hydrogen production from biomass, energy storage materials, cost-effective & durable catalysts for PEM fuel cells and hydrogen infrastructure deployment.
He was a working partner on the USDOE project “System Design, Analysis, and Modeling Activities Supporting the DOE Hydrogen Storage Engineering Center of Excellence (HSECoE)“. He is also the author of the report entitled “Hydrogen Infrastructure in Québec – a business plan for deployment of Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles and Hydrogen Refueling Station network development across Québec“.