- B. Sc. (Mathematics, Physics), University of Allahabad, Prayagraj, India (2007-2010)
- M. Sc. in Physics (Solid State Electronics), University of Allahabad, Prayagraj India (2011-2013)
- Ph. D. (Condensed Matter Physics), Universidade Federal do Maranhão, São Luís, Brazil (2015-2017)
- Post-Doctoral scientist, at Instituto da Física, Federal University of Goiás, Goiânia, Brazil (2018-2019)
- Post-Doctoral scientist, at Department of Physics, Federal University of Maranhão, São Luís, Brazil (2018)
- Assistant Prof. at Department of Applied Science, Naraina Vidyapeeth Engineering & Management Institute, Kanpur, India (2014-2015)
- Hon. Lecturer, Department of Physics, Allahabad Degree College, Allahabad, India (2013-2014)
Projects & Research Interests: Navadeep‘s major research focus is on the design of colloidal hybrids for nanomedicine, multimodal imaging, and nanothermometer and other biomedical/interdisciplinary applications. His expertise lies in the syntheses and characterizations of nanomaterials, rare-earth and optical spectroscopy.